Gravity Forms & Admin Columns Integration
Why use Admin Columns with Gravity Forms?
Use the Gravity Forms integration for Admin Columns Pro to boost your Gravity Forms entry management with Filters, Bulk edit, Quick edit, Sticky headers, and Export functionalities. Start working with Gravity Forms Entries like you're in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
Download & install the Gravity Forms integration add-on
In order to start improving your Gravity Forms Entry overview, you'll need to install the Main Admin Columns Pro plugin and the Gravity Forms integration. Here is how to install the Gravity Forms integration add-on.
How to manage the Gravity Forms Entry columns
- Go to the column settings screen: Dashboard > Settings > Admin Columns.
- Select a Form from the drop-down in the Gravity Forms section
- Click the + Add Column button in the lower right and select a field to create a column for
- Click Update to save the columns
- Click on View to see the added column on the Entry page
Supported Gravity Forms Entry fields
|Single Line Text|