How to use Export
Why use export
The export feature in Admin Columns Pro allows you to export any content from the list table to a CSV file. You will be able to export your column data from any WordPress list table, such as Post, Pages, Custom Post Types. Export works great in combination with filtering and sorting so that you have complete control over which posts and fields to be included in your export.
Export needs to be enabled per column on the settings screen.
- Go to the column settings screen: Dashboard > Settings > Admin Column.
- Enable export per column by clicking the export icon
Or open the column settings and enable export:
- Click on Update to save the changes and click on View on top of the settings page to go back to the table overview.
- Click on the Export button on top of the list table to export the data.
- The generated CSV file contains all data displayed on the list table (including paginated items).
When the list table is filtered and sorted then the generated CSV file will also apply these filters and sorting.
How to toggle the Export Button per user
You can also hide the Export button per user.
- Got to the list table: Dashboard > Posts (or Users) and open the Screen Options in the top-right corner.
- Click the checkbox next to Export Button to show or hide the button on the list table.
The export functionality can also completely be disabled per list table for all users.
- Go to the optional settings (below the column settings) and enable Hide on screen: Export.
Supported List Tables
Admin Columns Pro supports the following list tables to be exported to a CSV file:
Tip: To change the exported value you can use our Hooks: Actions & Filters.