How to use Saved Filters
Why use Saved Filters (segments)
For those who perform the same filtered items multiple times: we have you covered. You can save your filters to a segment and come back to it later. You can save as many segments as you need and switch between them with just a click. This will save you a lot of time and allows you to actually create reports and different filtered views of your data.
- Add (smart) filters to the list table page (e.g. Posts)
- Open the Filter Menu by clicking the small arrow icon and then click Save Filters.
- Give your saved filters a Name and click Save. Your filters are now stored for later use.
- Now you can easily select your Saved Filters at any time, and apply them to the list table.
How to make a Saved Filters available to other users
As an administrator, you can make a filter segment available to all users.
- Make a Filter Segment available to other users by checking the Make available to all users checkbox when storing your filters.
- The Saved Filter Segment will now be available to all users under the Public section.
Users can both have personal stored filters ánd use the public available filters (that have been added by an administrator). Only administrators will be available to add or remove Public filters.
- All users will now be able to apply these Public Filters by selecting them from the Filter Menu.
Do Saved Filters also store my sorting
Yes, when storing a saved filter it will also store by which column the table is stored at that moment.
Saved Filters will store the state of your filters, sorted column, post status, and search term.
Supported List Tables
- Custom Post Types