Show all results when sorting
As a default, when sorting a list table by a column it will exclude items where its value is empty.
How it works
- For example, we want to sort posts by Content. Some posts do not have content, as shown below.
- When sorted, all items that do not have content are excluded from the results.
- By enabling the setting Show all results when sorting we can include empty values in our results.
- Now, with Show all results when sorting enabled, we see all results (including empty values).
- With this setting, you have the choice to include or exclude empty values when using sort.
The settings Show all results when sorting applies to all columns (not just Content).