How to use Import and Export Column Settings
Admin Columns has export and import functionality built directly into the plugin. With the Import and Export Column Settings feature, you can configure your columns locally and then move them to production. It’s also a great way to create a backup or have some default preferences ready.
Export Column Settings
- Go to: Dashboard > Settings > Admin Columns > Tools (tab).
- Make a selection of columns you would like to export to JSON.
- A JSON file with all your column settings will be created and downloaded.
- You can use the JSON file as a backup or use it to import it into another WordPress install.
Import Column Settings
- Simply, select the created JSON file and click Import.