Yoast SEO & Admin Columns integration
Why use Admin Columns with Yoast SEO?
The leading SEO plugin YoastSEO already adds specific SEO columns to the overview. With the features added by Admin Columns, you'll be able to find and manage your SEO data right from the list table page without leaving the page.
Download & Install the Yoast SEO integration
Before we can begin you will need to install the Yoast SEO integration add-on. You can find the installation instructions in our installation guide.
Until Admin Columns 5.2 all support for Yoast SEO was available in the core plugin of Admin Columns. Since 5.2 you'll need to install the separate integration.
How to manage the Yoast SEO column on the Post list table
- Go to the column settings screen: Dashboard > Settings > Admin Columns.
- Click the + Add Column button in the lower right.
- Select one of the available Yoast SEO columns from the dropdown in the Yoast SEO section
- Click Update to save your columns.
- Click on View to see the added column on the Posts list table.
|Outgoing internal links|