How to use Horizontal Scrolling
When you want to show a lot of columns on your table screen, you can quickly have too many columns to fit on your screen. The size of your screen limits the number of columns you want to fit. A solution to this issue is horizontal scrolling. You can simply keep on adding more columns and you will be able to scroll the contents of your table from left to right.
How to enable Horizontal Scrolling
- Open "Screen Options" in the top right corner.
- Enable the "Horizontal Scrolling" checkbox
- You can scroll by using the scrollbar at the bottom of your screen.
- Or swipe left and right with your mouse.
How to make Horizontal Scrolling the default for all users
- To make "Horizontal Scrolling" your default setting for all users, go to Settings > Admin Columns.
Scroll down to "Settings" and enable "Horizontal Scrolling" under "Preferences".
- When another user visits this "List Table" it will have "Horizontal Scrolling" enabled as their default.